Rustic romance wedding at Bodega de Mendez in Ponce


































At the beginning of Jessica's wedding planning process, I started a business relationship with her, without knowing,  that she  would become my dear friend.  This beautiful wedding was planned with a lot of personally details from the beginning to the end.   A down to earth couple that honored me to be part of their wedding day.   

They so deserved so much happiness and I will always remember this day !


Thanks to Jessica and Fred.

Photography by Rafy Vega.

Client's review:

 Jessica said...
No hay palabras para expresar mi eterno agradecimiento a la Sra. Aida Rodríguez. Además de ser unos de los seres humanos más hermosos que he conocido, es un excelente profesional. Mi boda quedó tal como la había soñado. No existe mejor coordinadora. Gracias Aida. Jessica y Fred


Comments

Popular in my blog