Destination Wedding at Hacienda Siesta Alegre in RioGrande













































I had the privilege to plan and coordinate Miriam and Israel's wedding. Since the beginning, it was really a pleasure to work with Miriam, who had her dream wedding at the beautiful Hacienda Siesta Alegre, located close to El Yunque Rain Forest in Rio Grande.

Again, we were blessed with a beautiful and cool afternoon,  where guests from Mexico, Miami, New Mexico, Los Angeles and other states from the USA, enjoyed a cross cultural wedding between a beautiful Puertorrican and her handsome Mexican groom.

I know that I say this a lot,but I have been blessed to meet great couples.   This couple is also one of my favorites. I will miss you, guys.

Photos courtesy of: Nestor Ruiz and AMR Weddings.

Comments

Popular in my blog