Elope at Ocean Park Beach














Photos by AMR Weddings







Clients' review:
Planning my wedding was rather last minute for a wedding. AMR Weddings & Events Coordination responded to my needs very quickly and was able to provide me with everything I needed. Aida was an amazing coordinator from start to finish. She dealt with all of my questions and multitude of e-mails in a professional and timely manner. She worked with me on every aspect to ensure it was what we wanted. Not to mention the fact that her pricing and packages were extremely competitive and suited all of our needs perfectly. Every request I made Aida responded and had a solution, down to shipping my dress to her home.
I would recommend AMR Weddings & Events Coordination to any future bride that wants a destination wedding on the beautiful island of Puerto Rico. Whether you are planning a big event or something small Aida will be able to help you! Naturally, I have a pretty OCD personality with wanting things to be perfect...with Aida there was no need, she had it handled every step of the way. Not to mention the fact that she does her own photography, and I couldn't have been more pleased with our beautiful pictures. She truly is an amazing person, with a big heart, and plenty of adoration for what she does. I felt not that she was my coordinator but more my friend there to help me out. Thank you Aida for my amazing day, and again you made it everything I wanted and more than I expected.

Comments

J said…
Just wanted to take a moment to thank you again Aida for such an amazing day. Everything was just as we hoped and the pictures are amazing, I can't wait to get them all. You are a beautiful person with a great adoration for what you do. Thank you so very much!!

Popular in my blog