Cinderella at a Caribbean Castle

 












 


Like many puertorricans, Ana Maria lives in New York.  She left the Island trying to find new job opportunities and she found them.  An accomplished DJ in New York, she wanted to have her cinderella dream wedding in the Island.  A perfect day for a great human being, one of my dearest brides.

Photography by AMR Weddings

Client's review:
 Let me say Aida Rodriguez truly made my dreams come true. Her professionalism & care for her clients (ME) went above and beyond. Thanks to her every detail of my wedding was perfect no headaches, no surprises just wonderful. She gave me the best advise and guided me thru the whole process. On time, On Point I think of her as a friend now. Writing this I get emotional because she truly made us happy. I got married at El Castillo Serralles in Ponce PR Saturday July 14th. I live in NY so you would think that it was a nightmare planning a wedding from the distance, but Aida was my eyes and ears in PR and it worked! On that day I didnt have a worry in the world she made my special day mine. From flowers, music, last minute things to arraigning all vendors to incorporating the little extras i wanted into decoration. Wedding rehearsal flawless. Wedding a dream come true. If you are looking for AMAZING TOP OF THE LINE SERVICE I would definately use her. Maybe by the time I get ready to have a baby she can help me too LOL. She knows her craft & vendors and works tremendously to make the special day truly special! You are the best Aida i can never thank you enough! - Ana Maria Gonzalez (formerly known as Ana Maria Caraballo) & Angel Gonzalez

Comments

Popular in my blog