Wedding on the beach for a military couple











































































Fidel and Jackie were both military and a great couple to work with. Jackie was so organized and structured ( like any othe military) that made my job very easy. This couple had their ceremony close to the beach followed by their reception at a restaurant close to their ceremony.

For those brides in the military, please send me an email to: rodriguez_aida@hotmail.com, to send you a special package designed for you. Thanks for keeping us secure!


Also, thanks to the talented Nestor Ruiz for these beautiful photos. http://www.nestorruiz.com/

Client's review:

 I had a destination wedding in Ponce, PR and Aida Rodriguez from AMR weddings & event coordinations was my wedding planner. I never met her in person until 3 days before the wedding. Her professionalism and quality of service put my husbandand I at ease. Throughout the days before the wedding Aida took me to the venue and reception area which she had recommended and I had not seen yet...We immediately fell in love with everything, it was amazing! Aida gave us exactly what we wanted. Aida also put me in contact with some vendors prior to the wedding to make sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it. The day of my wedding was just like I imagined, from the ceremony to the cocktail hour and reception... It was AMAZING! Thanks to Aida for being so caring and professional I had no worries at all and my wedding was perefect. She listened to us and gave us what we wanted...the best wedding someone could ever have. Thank you Aida for making our destination wedding a dream come true!

Comments

Popular in my blog