Wedding in beautiful Rincon











Photos provided by:  Arnaldo Torregrosa







After a rainy day, Rosana got her beautiful beach wedding. We got a sunny afternoon in the popular west town of Rincon. The ceremony and reception was held at Villa Cofresí in Rincon. Guests from the USA and Puerto Rico, enjoyed typical food and music performed by trios, mixed with music from a DJ for the new generation. Also, I would like to thank Arnaldo Torregrosa for his wonderful photography contribution. www. arnaldotorregrosa.com

Client's review:

 I was very fortunate to have found Aida. I was scared because I was on a tight budget & thought I wouldn't be able to afford a good, effective wedding planner. Aida was able to work with my budget and thanks to her I had a beautiful wedding. She was on point with everything! Aside from being very professional she is a very lovely person; I will always remember her. Thanks Aida!

Comments

Popular in my blog