Chinese wedding tea ceremony








Huan and Jeoushua celebrated their marriage with a mix of Latin and Chinese cultures in their whole celebration.   In a more modern way to celebrate one of the most significant Chinese wedding tradition, this couple celebrated the Chinese wedding tea ceremony.

Tea plays a significant part in both engagements and weddings for Chinese people.
Tea symbolizes loyalty, love, and the expectation of a happily married life.

Huan's review:
5.0
Choosing Aida as my wedding planner is the best derision I made
It's been almost two months now since our wedding in Puerto Rico. This review is long overdue! Have Aida as my wedding coordinator is one of the best decisions I made for my wedding preparation. Planning a destination wedding from Florida and not knowing much about the wedding etiquette and the culture, Aida was truly a heaven-sent. She is so professional, knowledgeable and yet so caring and easy to communicate. Before the wedding, she went over every detail with me and things we need to know. She was always responsive and efficient with answering our calls and questions. During the rehearsal, I was very nervous, and Aida hugged me and calmed me down. On the wedding day, she took away all my stress and handled almost everything and let me fully enjoy my day. We had such a blast and thought everything went flawlessly. Afterward, I found out there were several issues happened on the day, and Aida dealt them for me without letting me know so that I can be a stress-free bride. She hosted the ceremony in perfect English and Spanish and made our guest felt warm and welcome. I have so many wonderful things to say about her…..I remembered when I was searching for wedding coordinators and came across a review for Aida saying she became part of the family. I can totally relate to that comment now. I hope to see her again when I visit PR. She is the best!

Comments

Popular in my blog