A one of a kind bride















Let's  put it this way, if you dream to have a perfect client, Evelyn is the one. Her beautiful exterior only surpass her inner beauty .  Howard and Evelyn a true match made in heaven,  and a client that I can call from now on my friend.

 Client's review:
Evelyn said...
When I started planning my destination wedding in Puerto Rico I knew I would need help and guidance. I am very meticulous and detail oriented. I randomly checked reviews on wedding wire and based on that I called Aida without knowing much about her or her work. Today, I ill tell you it was the best decision I ever made, aside from marrying my husband of course. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing she was through my entire wedding planning process. She listened to every detail and really worried about me as her client. Her priority is making sure that your wedding day is everything you ever dreamed of. Based on my desires she recommended the perfect vendors. There was no stress. When I arrived to my hair and makeup trial, there she was without me even asking. She made sure I looked perfect. She will be there at every meeting and will guide you through every step. Aida, I can honestly say my wedding day was the best day of my life. Thank you soooo much for everything you did. There was nothing I would have done differently. My guests were coming up to me and telling me how amazing you were. You kept me sane through my wedding planning process and you will always be in my heart for it. You are the best wedding planner and an amazing person! I am truly going to miss you!! Thank you!! 


Wedding: 04/14/2018
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Reviewed On: 04/18/2018

Photos by Rafy Vega

Comments

Popular in my blog