"When the wedding planner becomes part of the family."


I want to share this heartwarming review from one of my favorite clients.  This review truly warmed my heart.  Thanks Cynthia and Norma…  I will see you again.
Client’s review:
   
Aida Rodriguez has been a true blessing in our lives. Aida is one of the most hardworking, creative, and professional wedding planners to ever walk this earth. We had set our wedding to December 30, 2017, everything was going great then the powerful and destructive hurricane Maria came to town! Weeks went by with our nerves on the verge of a break down. We seriously believed that our wedding would have to be canceled. When the amazing call came in from Aida. My mom, husband, and I were so filled with joy and excitement. We had 4 more months before the wedding. When we first contacted Aida we basically gave her our vision board and let her run with it. We did the signing of contracts and paying. We didn’t look at prices because we knew she was bringing fourth what in her opinion was of quality and good taste. She worked day and night and she was still able to call me or answer my questions no matter the time. She became like the aunt that spoils me constantly. We absolutely love her and we would RECOMMEND her in a HEARTBEAT!!! My wedding was so phenomenal and BEAUTIFUL that I am already planning my 10-year vow renewal and guess who will be my wedding planner? Yeah, you guessed right Aida! Aida also knows how to be the emotional support. She was there for a few breakdowns with Michael and I and she became our calming voice. We will never have enough words to say how much we appreciate Aida. She went above and beyond and literally gave us our dream wedding. Since I was a little girl I always dreamt of getting married at the Castillo Serrallés. It was truly magical and thanks to Aida for putting such a wonderful team of professionals together. Our wedding is still the talk of the family and I have huge family. Aida, thank you so much; you are truly an amazing woman and believe it when I say you are part of this family and will always have a special spot in our hearts.
Xoxoxox
Cynthia, Michael, Norma <3 p="">

Comments

Popular in my blog