A romantic wedding designed for Jessica and Diego



















Once in a while, life gives you an opportunity to meet such a gentle and sweet person like Jessica.  
 What a privilege to help her coordinate her special day!
She is truly a humble and a good human being that really deserves somebody like Diego.
A match made in heaven...

Two amazing physicians in love!

Photos courtesy of Rafy Vega.

Jessica's review:
Aida Rodriguez is just simply amazing!! We live in Orlando, and we both are very busy physicians and we really had any time to coordinate a wedding in Puerto Rico. She helped us we everything all the way to the minimal detail, I can't explain to you how easy it was for us. She coordinated everything including my stylist for hair , makeup, nails. I was sooooo relaxed that on my wedding day I was able to enjoy my family and friends, eat the food, dance drink and enjoy by far the best night of our lifes. I wish you could see through my eyes and heart how amazing is Aida and how grateful we are to her! I can now tell everyone wedding day is NOT stressful at all!!! I hope you can all enjoy your wedding like We did!

Diego's review:


Hello! We had the most wonderful experience with our wedding planner

Comments

Drew Watts said…
These are amazing photographs of wedding and hope you had an amazing wedding. Last month, I arranged my best friend’s wedding at one of exquisite NYC wedding venues. Hired a talented wedding photographer and he took beautiful snaps.

Popular in my blog