Retro Vintage Wedding at the Ponce Art Museum
















Before I post some from photos from Carlos and Nicole's wedding day, I want to share their vintage style love story captured by the award winning photographer, Carlos Torres Luna.

Now, let me show you their wedding...

 





 















  A well planned retro and vintage styles!

 I hope that you will enjoyed!

AMR Weddings and Events Coordination.

Client's review:

 Carlos said...
Great Experience and Professionalism. Great Adaption to our ideas. More than a "service", AMR is a HELP. If you have different ideas, lots of details, and want to keep within the budget, AMR will adjust perfectly. The service and help AMR provided to us was focused completely on "costumer satisfaction". Definitely, the experience was satisfactory.

Comments

Popular in my blog