Kristen and Allen's beach wedding























Do I have to say any more words to describe this bride and her wedding?
 No, she was perfect and her wedding day too.
Kristen's review:
Kristen said...
If you're looking for the best, look no further! Aida was wonderful! My fiance and I were planning a destination wedding in Ponce, Puerto Rico. We felt confident doing the majority on our own, but we definitely needed some guidance along the way and a lot of help for the actual wedding day schedule/timing. Aida was there for every question I had throughout my months of planning when I needed vendor suggestions and other various needs. For the run of show on the actual day, Aida created our wedding schedule and helped to ensure that everything ran perfectly from start to finish. She helped us to do all of the little things that are easy to forget, like how and when to pay vendors and how to prepare for unscheduled gail-force winds at the last minute! Thank you, Aida!

Comments

Popular in my blog