This is simply beautiful! Destination wedding at the Serralles Mansion
































 Simply one of the best clients that I will ever have!!!

Love them.

Aida

Photography by Rafy Vega.

Client's review:

Rebeca said...
Wow, where do I begin? I guess I'll begin with my first interaction with Aida....I was newly engaged and already extremely overwhelmed with the whole process of planning a wedding. I scoured the internet looking for a wedding planner that would help me plan my Puerto Rico wedding from New Jersey, and her name popped up almost immediately. When I called her (which I recall was on a weekend and at an inopportune time) she immediately stepped away to speak to me about my wedding and what I had in mind. I told her I had always dreamed of getting married in the Castillo Serralles in Ponce and I gave her a date that would be good for us. She said to me "Give me a minute, I'm going to call Castillo Serralles and see what they have available". She calls me back 5 minutes later and said "Ok, I had them block off the date you wanted for your wedding". In case you guys missed the whole point of this story.....this woman secured my dream venue for me before I even officially hired her! This is just one example of how hard she works to make her clients happy and ensure they have their dream wedding. Not only did she bring my dream wedding to life, she also came up with some great suggestions to give our wedding that extra special touch (the monogrammed fresh coconuts and the 5-piece brass band that were such a hit were all her ideas!). And last but not least, Aida was there for me on a personal level. Getting married is a wonderful thing, but it can also be very emotionally draining...especially in the days leading up to "the big day". Aida kept me calm and reassured me when I needed it the most. She was not only a wedding planner, she was a friend. She also gives great pep talks :) Aida, thank you for giving us the most perfect wedding we could ask for, you are truly the best!

Comments

Popular in my blog