Beautiful Engagement Proposal at the Ponce Hilton Hotel




















I had the honor to coordinate Jitesh and Reshma wedding proposal.  Jitesh came down to Puerto Rico from New Jersey.  While they were playing golf, he proposed to Reshma.  He told her that the flowers on the golf course where a set up for a destination wedding commercial.  She was really surprised!  One of my top event coordinations!

Congratulations my friends.

Coordination and Photography by AMR Weddings.

Client's review:
 Aida was such a great person to work with. She is very compassionate about her work and it shows in all the details. She is very flexible and is truly there to make your day eveything you want. She also goes above and beyond to make sure everyone involved is happy. I would recommend Aida to everyone!

Thanks for everything Aida!

Comments

Unknown said…
it a beast blog for get wedding planning ideas and wedding photos are good make my wedding planning easy in wedding planner mobile app thanks
Anonymous said…
This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about Event Cleaner, professional cleaners London and Cleaning Services After Wedding.
Which are very informative for us. Thanks
Unknown said…
Very nice! Every thing is looking perfect. The couple and the location. I also wanted to select same location like this for my wedding. Looking for event space nyc venue. hope i get reasonable one soon.

Popular in my blog