Elope in Puerto Rico...unique weddings






















I had the privilege to plan Amanda and Jennifer's weddings.  These amazing brides came from New York and San Diego and they had two of the most intimate and beautiful weddings that I have coordinated lately.

Amanda and Greg had their wedding ceremony at the small chapel in El Morro Fortress.  Located in Old San Juan, El Morro offers a unique and a traditional space for couples that want something different.  On the other hand, I found a secluded beach area for Jennifer, who flew from San Diego with her pilot husband to have a very intimate ceremony in a beach close to a small dry forest.

Amanda's comments:

Hello,
Working with aida through the whole wedding process was great.She made me feel calm and comfortable.I would recommend her services to anyone looking to have a destination wedding.All of my guests were very impressed with the wedding also.Thanks again!

Photography by AMR Weddings.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Good blogs style too, can't wait to read another one like this. Cheers!.
Wedding Packages Western Mass

Popular in my blog