Destination Wedding at the Serralles Mansion
































Client's review(mother of the bride):

The planning of my daughter's wedding with Aida was an extremely satisfying experience. She is not only professional, but she is also articulate and organized allowing me to sit back and be guided in reference to what was needed and I do not say that lightly as I am one to want to have control of everything! LOL!!

She is a pleasure to work with and knows her stuff!! I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning an event.

Aida, I said it before and I say it again: you are the BEST of the BEST!

My sincerest appreciation for everything you did to ensure Ivelisse dream wedding wishes came true!!!

I will definitely reach out to you for my own wedding ;) until then, take care and Blessings to you and everything you do!!

Con mucho carino, Mari

Comments

Popular in my blog