Destination Wedding at Bahia Salinas in Cabo Rojo























I really liked the simplicity of Blanca's destination wedding held at Bahia Salinas in Cabo Rojo. Blanca loved the red and the combination of sand beige.   The red, as her accent color, made an unique wedding. Beautiful contrast between the blue colors of the ocean and the sky.  I love the west coast of Puerto Rico!

Congratulations to Blanca and Kenneth!
Photos by AMR Weddings

Client's review:
 What a God sent!! Before I contracted with Aida, I researched websites for wedding planners in PR and their reviews. Not knowing her personally or having anyone recommend her to me, I took a chance on her to coordinate the most important event in our lives. She is responsive, responsible, detail oriented, professional, patient, understanding, informative, resourceful...the list goes on. She provided me with the decor, music, cake, officiant, cigar roller and I must say her team went above and beyond and it became a wonderful and beautiful event thanks to all who worked alongside her. I must say it was difficult to say good-bye to an extraordinary woman who became part of my family and friends in a short period of time. I have to honestly say without being cliche that i truly and genuinely respect, admire and will always remember her for making our day memorable and special. Aida te recordare! I highly recommend her 200%.

Comments

Austin Wedding said…
Wow!I really loved reading your blog. It was very well written and simple to understand. Unlike additional blogs i have read.

Popular in my blog