In a beautiful afternoon at the secluded resort of Copamarina , Lizandra and Jonatan got married.  This young couple celebrated their marriage with  their closest family members and friends that came from all over of Puerto Rico and the USA to celebrate this event.

Thanks to Edgardo Acosta for his amazing photos.

Client's comments:
 
She was a last minute coordinator; since the coordinator I had originally could not be available for my big event. Even though the circumstances, she did not hesitate to help and coordinated my event two weeks before the due date. I was very thankful knowing I probably could not find a last minute coordinator. She was helpful, precise and she demonstrated that she knew what she was doing. That gave me peace of mind.....I believe she is excellent at what she does, you will notice once you see her in action. Honestly, don't know what I would have done without her. Thank you Aida for Everything!



Comments

Popular in my blog