Photos by AMR Weddings


Amy was the sweetest person that you could ever  meet.  She got married in a hot Sunday afternoon at Copamarina Beach Resort in Guanica. She was blessed with a spectacular day, after the weather man announced bad weather on her wedding date.  Good spirits are blessed by God.

Client's comments:

 If there was an option for MORE than five stars, Aida Rodriguez (of AMR Weddings) certainly deserves them! Our wedding took place in Guanica, PR, at Copamarina Resort, and from the very start of our planning, Aida was organized and thorough and anticipated my needs and worries before I had a chance to even stress! She is an excellent communicator and always got back to me by phone and email without delay. I felt fully confident in her competence and she did not let us down in the slightest! The officiant that Aida worked with and had arranged to meet us at the airport and help us through the legal process (Carlos) was just amazing and so personable and sensitive. He quickly became an integral and intimate part of our wedding! And the photos I've seen from Aida, so far, are just beautiful and really capture the beauty of the place and the emotion of the afternoon. I really lucked out...Aida (AMR Weddings) saved our sanity in so many ways! She even bought and provided a steamer just for us to use, when she learned that my dress had been trapped in the checked baggage for more than a day and needed salvaging. Ms. Rodriguez's eye for beauty led us to a beautifully situated, decorated, and documented day that we will always remember! I would highly recommend her to EVERYONE!!







Comments

Popular in my blog