Denise was a very special client that waited a long time to meet her special one.  Finally, she found her husband and got married in a sunset wedding beach ceremony.   When she said her vows ,she was so real and sincere, .  At last, she found her soul mate.

Congratulations, dearest Denise. 

Photos by AMR Weddings and Nestor Ruiz  

Client's review:

Ms. Aida Rodriguez was a true professional! I contacted her after reading reviews on WeddingWire. I wanted to get married in San Juan and I had no idea where to begin. Aida walked me through the process with ease and followed up with me to ensure all was completed on my end. The day of my wedding went so smoothly. Aida even went out of her way to deliver a dress that I purchased last minute for my daughter-in-law and had sent to her home.

The ceremony itself was beautiful!! All the vendors were there on time to perform their duties. Several of my guests mentioned that Aida did a great job organizing everything and everyone...lol

I am so gratetful to Aida for making my wedding day so memorable and ensuring that I did not have to worry about a thing, but concentrate only on enjoying my day! I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to her for her services. A real class act!!!! 

Comments

Popular in my blog