Two different kind of weddings






















 Again, I had the opportunity to be part of  one of my best friends special day.  

I met Linette, when I was studying my Bachelors Degree and Elvin, I met him working at different weddings. They decided to have a rustic style wedding at a former chocolate factory in their hometown.  
Part of  their pre wedding  photo session was held in a neglected area by a lot of photographers.  However, this part of the city is colorful and provides a lot of contrast to get beautiful and unique photos.

Photos by AMR Weddings

 










It was truly an honor to coordinate this wedding ceremony for these two wonderful human beings.  Susan and Ed decided to have their ceremony at El Yunque Rain Forest; a truly example of a rustic chic wedding; simple but beautiful. An example of an Elopement in the Caribbean.


Photos by AMR Weddings

Client's review:

Aida was a blessing! we could not have had a better wedding planner,she loves her job and cares about making couples happy! Everything was so beautiful and perfect! If you plan on getting married in PR she is the one you want to handle the planning!!!!!!!!!!!!!







  

Comments

Popular in my blog