Photos from two weddings in Rincon
















What a joy working on Keyla's wedding!
Photography by Nestor Ruiz.













Photos by AMR Weddings

First, I would like to really thank a really nice and down to earth couple;  Jennifer and Jorge.

 Jennifer and Jorge had their dream wedding in the Island where the groom was born.   This  very smart couple had a gorgeous day to compliment their emotional ceremony close to the beautiful ocean in Rincon.

Client's review:
I had a great experience with Aida at AMR Weddings. She was extremely professional and helpful throughout the whole process. She kept me on track and let me know the things I needed to be working on. She was very patient with me and really showed me that she cared about me and my wedding. On the day of the wedding she took care of everything and I didn't have to worry about anything other than enjoying the party. She made sure that everything was as it should be and reminded me of the things I needed to do. I would highly recommend Aida because of her commitment to high quality service from herself and from the vendors she recommends. I really appreciate everything that she did for me.




Comments

Popular in my blog