Flamenco Theme Destination Wedding









It was a truly pleasure to meet Luis and Linnet. They were such a wonderful human beings. The bride was as beautiful outside as her soul was. Her husband was a truly gentleman. Even though it rained, at last, they had a beautiful reception. They deserved it.

Thanks for letting me part of such an important day in your lives.
Photos courtesy of AMR Weddings and Carlos Caraballo.
I would like to thank a young talent Carlos Caraballo for his beautiful photography. You can see part of his work at: www.facebook.com/CarlosCaraballoPhotography.

Client's review:

 I was planning a destination wedding in Ponce PR and was in search for a wedding planner to assist me with partial planning, after reading the reviews for Aida Rodriguez I knew she would be the one for the job!! Throughout the planning process she was there for me to answer any questions that came up and also to recommend vendors. Aida is very professional and knowledgeable in what she does. When we got to Puerto Rico we found out our wedding date fell on Election day in PR and not only was there a law that stated we could not serve alcohol until 9pm that nite but they also closed the street my hotel was on thank goodness for Aida she obtained a special permit for us to be able to serve alcohol at the reception and made sure the limo was able to get thru to pick us up right on time. To top it off there was a terrible storm before the wedding and at the Castillo Serralles (our reception location) the wind and rain had made quit a mess with our setup, broken glasses..etc but I had no idea anything had happen when we arrived the reception was set up beautifully and nothing was out of place. Aida even came to my hotel room before the wedding and helped me get in my dress. I'm so thankful for Aida and all the help she gave us throughout our planning and on our special day!!

Comments

Great pictures for this flamenco-themed wedding. I'm sure the memories from this event will last a lifetime.

Of course, this event would not be complete without great flamenco musicians and dancers.

Another great work from AMR Weddings & Events. Keep it up!

Popular in my blog