Destination Wedding at Costa Caribe Golf Clubhouse






      Client's review:

For all of you who are planning a wedding, destination or otherwise, I would first like to say that finding a wedding planner that you can trust can be one of the most important decisions you make from the start. My first wedding included the ceremony with a few guests, followed by a family dinner. So this time, after being widowed for 16 years and meeting a wonderful man, I wanted everything to be perfect. My dream wedding was a destination wedding and thanks to Aida Rodriguez, my wedding planner, my dream wedding came true. I can not imagine planning my wedding from so far without her.

From the first time we met, I knew she was perfect. She was elegant, professional and most importantly, she knew her business well. The plan was to have the wedding in October. So in April, after flying in from New Jersey with only 4 days to plan, Aida was able to do the near impossible. In just one afternoon she was able to take me to several vendors so that I could finalize some very important decisions. With her support and her recommendations I was also able to speak and/or visit with most of the vendors I would need for my special day. Her suggestions and her ability to provide me with alternatives that I might not have otherwise considered, as well as her attention to detail, was impressive. I know that without her, my wedding would not have been as beautiful and special.

Thanks to her I had the day I prayed for and a weekend with my closet friends and family memorable!

Thank you Aida, I will never forget all of your hard work, your caring and your ability to make my day magical.

Carmen and John

Comments

Popular in my blog